Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thirty-Four












I had a lovely birthday on Saturday, eating pizza and my favorite strawberry and whipped cream cake with my family, and having a nice outing with the husband. He took me shopping for some new summer essentials, and we finally got to see Stark Trek Into Darkness (FALL INTO THE CUMBERBATCH). 

Check out my new rainbow camera strap from my parents! I am loving it! It had been on my wishlist for quite some time - you can find it at photojojo, which is probably my most favorite photography supply shop on Earth. I also got a nice stack of crafty books, a new Mad Men-esque dress from my sister, and a Clover stitch counter, which has become very necessary for my current shawl that I'm knitting.

I also treated myself to the TTL Mystery Shawl pattern! It started on my birthday, so I decided that it was meant to be! DOUBLE SHAWL PROJECTS YOU GUYS.

As for having turned 34, I have to say, it's quite nice. This is The Year That I Will Do Things. 

There will be more birthday celebrating this weekend. I can't wait to get into the city where I'll be meeting up with Manda and Steph, because it's Steph's birthday on Friday! June birthday happiness!!! 

2 comments: