Friday, January 18, 2013

Vlog: Presidents Weekend, 2012

I can't even believe that January is on its way to being over. Time is moving in a most distressing fashion. But one thing that this does signal is that soon enough it will be February, and that means PRESIDENT.

Every year, my friends Steph and Manda and I get together over Presidents Weekend to visit and have fun times. Last year I decided to document some of our weekend for a vlog post, and I finally got around to putting it together last night. I mean nearly one year late is better than never AMIRITE.

I hope that you enjoy what is largely footage of our trip to King Kullen, which might be our favorite grocery store evah. This video is best viewed using headphones as the music that I chose is kind of quiet. Or just watch it normally. I mean I'm not going to tell you what to do THIS ISN'T SOME KIND OF DICTATORSHIP THAT I'M RUNNING.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE.

    Please do this again this year. But maybe post it somewhat sooner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god. see this is what i get for not reading blogs on a more updated basis.

    Maybe if I'm off I can meet you in the city again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone "liked" the cheese on FB?

    ReplyDelete