Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Night at the Fair, 2012

Going back to the fair in the early evening is not something that we usually do, but we just couldn't resist visiting once more. It was also a great excuse to purchase a giant bucket of french fries.

It's what's for dinner.

And of course, fresh-squeezed lemonade.


Cow butts, though.

Mirror art reminds me of the mall in Oneonta. Remember that kiosk outside of Claire's???

I don't know about you, but SUBLIMINAL DALEK.


Again, people are crazy pants.







It's like every redneck stereotype, ON A FLEECE BLANKET AT A COUNTY FAIR.

Let's just say that, should I ever win this game and have opportunity to choose only one poster that is also a clock, I would have a very hard time deciding between Elvis and RPatz. Trust that I would make the correct decision. (Twilight guitar)

I am intrigued by red velvet funnel cake. I would love to try making a vegan version at home.

The fair is not over until you purchase a bag of fresh maple cotton candy. Next year, we'll need at least 3 bags.

Thanks for another great year, WCF! Until next summer!



3 comments:

  1. What the H are elephant ears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. an rpatz guitar? yes, please. i've not been to the fair in forever. thinking i need to remedy that and eat my weight in deep fried food and cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete