Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Evening Mixtape: WWHLT? (What Was Higgins Listening To?)

It's Steph's birthday, and one year ago today, she and Manda and I were living it up at a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. It was a great day, and a fun time.

As we were leaving 30 Rock and walking along the sidewalk, Steph stopped in her tracks, pointing feverishly. Standing there, in his suit and television makeup, listening to his iPod, WAS HIGGINS. Of course, Manda took a picture of us standing there, just to get a photo of Higgins in all of his Higginsy glory. It wasn't long until a car pulled up and he jumped inside, and our brush with greatness was over.

One year later, we can't help but wonder: WHAT WAS HIGGINS LISTENING TO???

I decided that it was necessary for Manda and I to each create a 10-song playlist.

So here. Have some mixes with our educated (?) guesses.

HAPPY JIMMYVERSARY, STEPH (and I guess Happy Birthday, too)!

Manda's Higgins Mix 
1. Private Idaho - The B-52s
2. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
3. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
4. Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid Soundtrack
5. Same Old Song - The Four Tops
6. I Palindrome I - They Might Be Giants
7. Unbelievable - EMF
8. War - Edwin Starr
9. Shed So Many Tears - 2Pac
10. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion



Thursday Evening Mixtape #2 by KristiCant on Grooveshark


Kristi's Higgins Mix
1. Invisible Touch - Genesis
2. Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic
3. Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
4. Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin Daddies
5. Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
6. Alone - Heart
7. The Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston
8. Someone Like You - Adele
9. Memory - Barbra Streisand
10. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette

Thursday Evening Mixtape #2 (Kristi) by KristiCant on Grooveshark


3 comments:

  1. I totally had Adele on there and changed my mind at the last minute! Heart is also a genius choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the need to point out that the catcha I had to type in to comment had a picture of the number 11 as the first "word." #CAPTCHAKNOWS

    ReplyDelete