Monday, April 9, 2012

Our Sweet Easter

fig. 1

 fig. 2

 fig. 3

fig. 4

fig. 5

fig. 6

fig. 7

fig. 8

fig. 9

fig. 1 ~ Kid-colored eggs are the best kind of eggs.

fig. 2 ~ Mini Stormtrooper in a certain boy's Easter bucket.

fig. 3 ~ Yes. That is Gak. I have no regrets. ("Mommy! How did the Easter Bunny know that I wanted Gak?!?! Did you email him?")

fig. 4 ~ Those mini Cadbury eggs are my favorite Easter candy ever. That Flarp whistle is broken already.

fig. 5 ~ I made everyone a Ball jar room freshener as a springtime treat. Make your own right here.

fig. 6 ~ Chocolate egg at Grammy's house.

fig. 7 ~ Oreo truffles, made by my mom. I have to get the recipe.

fig. 8 ~ Half of the dessert spread.

fig. 9 ~The other half of the desserts. WE LOVE DESSERT AND WE DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS.

My cherry beer Bundt cake came out really well, and I'll be sharing the recipe at some point this week. Also, a funny thing happened - my sister and I showed up wearing the same dress! More on that this week, too. I hope that everyone had an enjoyable weekend and that you were able to spend it with people that you love. Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment