Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Affirmation: New Andrew Bird, Impending brown bird Show, and All of My Sherlock Feelings

I am immensely happy on this Monday morning, and here are three reasons why.

1. NEW ANDREW BIRD ALBUM, OKAY

In case you're not aware, Andrew Bird is one of my favorite people on Earth. He has a new album coming out very soon (pre-order details will be revealed on his website tomorrow) and this morning, he released a new song to stream called "Eyeoneye". Please to enjoy it's deliciousness.

Eyeoneye by Andrew Bird

2. Oh, HEY THERE. The husband and I will be traveling to New Haven, CT on Wednesday to see O'Death and brown bird play at BAR. Show is at 9:00 pm - you should check it out if you're in the area, because, um, REASONS SUPPORTED BY THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CLIPS:









3. There are no words to accurately convey the emotional investment that I have made in the BBC Sherlock fandom. THERE ARE NO WORDS. Can I please just leave this fanvid here, (series 2 spoilers abound, but honestly, how have you not watched it yet I AM JUDGING YOU SO HARD RIGHT NOW) in a sadly-not-strong-enough-but-still-pretty-damn-strong attempt to bundle my feelings into something semi-coherent?



I am not sure how many times I have watched this now...maybe 4 or 5? Honestly one of the most brill fanvids I have ever seen, and I don't even feel ashamed at all to tell you that I have watched so many fanvids at this point in my life, that my "youtube recommends" list is 95% fanvids (3% vlogbrothers/hankgames vids, 2% clips from television classic A Different World). So. I KIND OF KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Excuse me while I continue to flail because WHY AREN'T THEY KISSING YET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment