Friday, December 30, 2011

8 Jays A Week / I Lo-o-o-o-oooooove You / 8 Jays A Week / Is Not Enough To Show I Care

Graphic by Steph, natch

One of my resolutions for 2012 is to do all of the things that I think about doing. Just do them. All of them. Some of them will work, and others will likely fail. But I'm just going to do them anyway because that's what the creative PROcess is all aBOOT.

Behold. My plans for entering the new year.

I'm going watch 8 projects that star Jay Baruchel in 7 days, writing a Spoiler Alert for each one.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, FICTIONAL CHALLENGER.

Post number one to come tomorrow. Assuming I don't flail myself into such a frenzy that I become unable to type. Which has actually happened to me, so don't give me that look okay I TAKE MY FANGIRLING QUITE SERIOUSLY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment