Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Garage Sale

No one found my genius bumper sticker placement as amusing as I did. The Jesus' are still available, if you're interested.

This weekend, my sister and I had a joint garage sale at my parents' house. It was fun, and we ended up getting rid of a lot of stuff. Most of what we didn't sell got boxed up, and the husband dropped it off at Goodwill. We only came home with a couple of boxes, which is pretty good considering that throughout the day, we stole things from my sister's pile of stuff, and took a few things of our own back (the husband is determined to use that s'mores maker that is brand new that we've had for 6 years SO BACK OFF).


The kids kept themselves relatively entertained with the help of my parents. There was a lot of running around and dress-up and general craziness, and by the end of the day we were all pretty exhausted.

Gifts from my kids. They are the best.

We ended the day with some delicious Five Guys, and by the time we got home it was dark. Our basement is starting to look better, though, which pleases me. Now to start packing up crap we don't need for next year's big sale. Because there will always be enough crap hanging around for another one.

We heart Five Guys, on the reals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment