Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bread & Sweater

That's totally going to be the name of my band. Or the title of the new single from Wiz Khalifa. Either way.


Yesterday afternoon seemed like the perfect time to do some baking. It's been raining here all week, and there is a bit of a chill in the air. I had planned on making breakfast for dinner, so I thought that some fresh English muffin bread with my homemade strawberry jam would be a nice accompaniment. Also, I was avoiding other things, like FOLDING LAUNDRY.

Guess what else is new? I finished knitting myself a sweater! This is the second sweater that I have made for myself this year, and I quite like it.



It's warm, but it's still light enough to wear during this weird transitional weather time. You can check out the details on my Ravelry page here.

I've got some more crafting to get to. And OMG you guys, the girl starts preschool on Monday. MY HEART CANNOT TAKE IT. 

2 comments:

  1. Alice starts preschool on Tuesday. All day long. It's a good thing I have Stella at home still, otherwise I'd have to be productive... I'm also avoiding my laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nancy

    Full day preschool?!?!? I wouldn't even know what to do with myself. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete